[Ocp-europe] RuggedPOD production cost reduction concept

Verdun verdun at splitted-desktop.com
Fri Jul 10 07:34:59 UTC 2015

Yes but we still have to handle pressure relief if we want keep a small surface exchange

We are trying to avoid over pressured équipement condition for varions reasons including safety but you are right using argon inside the balloon might help on some point

We could also put argon directly on top of the oil but this will still require humidity control If we have let fresh expand and contract on top of it

Envoyé de mon iPhone