[Ocp-europe] Fwd: [Rugged POD] First #RuggedPOD result from #Enter at @coworkinglogin

Jean-Marie Verdun jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.com
Mon Jul 13 20:43:04 UTC 2015

Agree ! we need to focus on software now ;) and fixing the "few"
remaining hardware bugs, and write the documentation etc etc ...

But let's take some time to breath and admit that this is a good step
forward in the program !

Enjoy Bastille day tomorrow, and let's go back to work on wednesday ;).

Jm

--

   Jean-Marie Verdun
*Splitted-Desktop Systems*

jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.com

	Splitted-Desktop Systems is a proud member of the Open Compute Foundation
and a Gold member till July '15. We can provide you consulting and
engineering
services related to any OCP hardware. We also drive RuggedPOD and Daap Open
Hardware projects