[Opencompute-networking] The Networking Rodeo

Omar Baldonado ocb at fb.com
Mon Dec 5 21:11:59 UTC 2016

Carlos,

I wanted to recognize and thank you for all you’ve done for OCP networking these past few years. New communities are wild and messy, and you’ve done so much to keep ours shepherded along. It’s hard to believe where we were 2.5 years ago, especially as we look at the active and vibrant community we have today. It has been a great pleasure to have been co-lead with you, so thanks again from all of us!

All,

I’ll keep folks updated on the transition and finding a new co-lead for OCP networking. In the meantime, I’ll be reaching out to the various leads of the subprojects to ensure we’re keeping our momentum heading into the OCP summit and to ensure we’re following up tactically on the plugfests, contributions, and other activities. If you have any issues/questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

See y’all on the call next Monday. Thanks.

Omar
ocb at fb.com<mailto:ocb at fb.com>